Buy the MyMaxicare Lite Blue Health Card for only $31.99.
MyMaxicare LITE BLUE is the newest healthcare product offering of Maxicare designed to provide its members and non-members premium confinement benefits.
It is the first prepaid Inpatient Benefit Card specifically designed to provide a one-time coverage on the following confirmed covered diseases:
- Typhoid and Paratyphoid
*Without access to six (6) major hospitals
INPATIENT COVERAGE of MyMaxicare Lite Blue:
- Room and Board Accommodation
- Use of Operating Room, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Isolation Room (if prescribed by the Attending Accredited Physician) and Recovery Room
- Professional Fees of Accredited Attending Physicians in accordance with Maxicare Schedule of Rates
- Standard Nursing Services
- Medicines while in confinement
- Blood products, transfusions and intravenous fluids, including blood and screening and cross matching for member only as recipient
AVAILMENT PROCEDURE FOR THE INPATIENT COVERAGE
Reimbursement of up to 100% of Hospital Bills and Professional Fees based on Maxicare Standard rates subject to Php25,000 limit shall be applicable to the following cases only:
- Availment with a non-accredited attending physician in a non-accredited hospital or clinic
- Availment if the accredited hospital did not accept LOA upon confirmation of any of the eight (8) coverable diseases
IMPORTANT COVERAGE REMINDERS of MyMaxicare Lite
- Inpatient coverage is for one-time availment only up to P25,000.00
- Inpatient coverage is only for the 8 coverable diseases.
- Coverage shall start on the first day of confinement if confirmed positive of any of the 8 identified coverable diseases only.
- For multiple diagnoses, coverage is limited to the coverable diseases only.
- Screening tests done are not covered if member is confirmed negative of the coverable diseases.
- Common International Codes for Diseases (ICD) codes shall be the basis for the coverage.
- If Pneumonia or Gastroenteritis is secondary to a Primary Illness, then the Primary Illness must belong to the list of The ICD codes as part of the other illnesses.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS on the USE of MyMaxicare Lite
- Enrollment is thru thru Short Message Service (SMS).
- Card activation will be fifteen (15) days after SMS registration.
- Card activation should be made on or before the set validity of the card.
- Validity of membership is 1 year from (1) from time of registration.
- Card will automatically be cancelled at 12:01am the next day after the LOA (Letter of Authority) issuance.
- Member may renew one year after the registration of the previous card.
POST ENROLLMENT CONCERN of MyMaxicare Lite
- Editing of registered member information will only be allowed on the following scenarios subject to Maxicare’s Underwriting Team’s verification:
- Member reports incorrect registration (e.g. misspelled name, incorrect birthdate, etc.)
- Provider/ roving personnel reports incorrect member’s information upon availment
- Lost Card
- Member can only be allowed to still avail of the coverage if card is already active and proof of identification is presented during availment subject to Maxicare’s Customer Care Department verification
|Restrictions in Payment Method||cod|
|Processing Fee Exemption||airtime|
MyMaxicare Lite Blue
- USD 31.99
- Reward Points: 3